RMSA, SSA Haryana Library cum Information Manager, Lab Attendant, MIS Coordinator, Accountants, INSTRUCTION,fee,forms,apply date and Last Date and procedure
List of candidate with fee confirmed(SSA/RMSA Haryana)
Source of Information http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in
Information Provided by : http://shriwebdesigner.com/articles/
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION/ INFORMATION FOR APPLYING ONLINE
1. The candidates have to apply only on-line on web-site http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in from 17th AUG, 2011 to 8th SEPT, 2011 up to 5:00 PM. and generate his/her application number. Once his/her application number is generated, he/she should get the print of the form, paste recent photograph on it and get it attested from a notary or a Gazette officer. This allotted registration number slip will be used as identification slip at the time of written test, interview and also counseling, if called for. Candidates need not send any application/Documents by Post.
2. Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details (Registration number and Password).
3. Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker (AXIS BANK) along with the downloaded Acknowledgement Slip and Fee Challan for depositing the fee. Application Fee Rs. 250/- for General Category and Rs. 125/- for Scheduled Caste Candidate Application Fee Account, Current Account No. 911020028486199 [Application Fee Account] with any branches of AXIS Bank across Haryana, Punjab and Chandigarh.
4. In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
5. Candidates may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application for each post along with separate processing fee.
6. Only On-line registered application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
7. Candidates are advised to visit http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in website regularly for updates.
8. Candidate having been called for counseling will not confer any right to appointment.
9. If by mistake the candidate has filled in wrong data, he/she can correct the data from 17th AUG, 2011 to 8th SPET, 2011 up to 5:00 PM. by entering his/her registration number and password. Henceforth no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
10. The Registration slip will be generated after filing the online form. Get the printout (2 copies) of the Registration Slip and Fee Challan.(Application Form and Fee Challan Separately)
11. The list of candidates whose fee is confirmed will be available on http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in for candidate reference from 15th SEPT, 2011.
12. The candidate can download their ADMIT CARDS by visiting the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in again by entering his/her registration number and password (Candidates are advised not to disclose the password to any one for data security) from 22th SEPT, 2011. Incase candidate unable to get the admit card, he/ she must contact C-DAC Mohali personally or on helpline numbers one day before the said examination upto 5.00 PM, failing which department will not be held responsible.
13. For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali help-line numbers 0172-6619054-55 on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.30 pm.
14. Candidate must bring a admit card/ Registration slip on the day of written examination at the venue of the examination centre. The candidates without admit card/ Registration slip will not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
15. Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on line application form, SSA/RMSA & C-DAC Mohali shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
16. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the written test and will be available on website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in
17. The venue date and time of counseling will be available on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in Candidates will not be informed individually about the result and counseling schedule.